live chat
free consultation

Alabama Calls Me

Alabama Calls Me
A Reputation for Getting Results
    • 15 Million

      Car Accident Verdict

    • 11 Million

      Car Accident Settlement

    • 2 Million

      Car Accident Settlement

    • 1.65 Million

      Premise Liability Settlement

    • 1.6 Million

      Truck Accident Settlement

    • 1.2 Million

      Car Accident Settlement

    • 1 Million

      Car Accident Settlement

    • 850 Thousand

      Truck Accident Settlement

Contact Us

No Fees Until You Get Paid

Can I Recover Compensation for a Single-Car Accident in AL?

If you’ve been in a single-car crash in Alabama, you probably think that the accident was your fault. Still, some small part of you is likely wondering whether someone else could share in the responsibility for the crash.

Perhaps you went off the road because a curve was too sharp, or maybe you lost control of your power steering, which caused the collision.

Whatever the unique circumstances are that led to your wreck, you might be wondering: Can I recover compensation for a single-car accident?

When You Can Recover Compensation for a Single-Vehicle Wreck

Yes, you can recover monetary compensation for certain types of single-car crashes.

For instance, if a road condition caused you to crash, you might be able to hold the government liable for your crash-related injuries and damages. Some common road hazards that lead to collisions include potholes, dangerous curves, poorly marked lanes, badly placed signs, and too-steep shoulder embankments.

What if a faulty auto part caused your wreck? What if your brakes or steering went out and caused you to crash your vehicle? In this situation, you could hold a negligent manufacturer accountable for your single-vehicle wreck.

Sometimes, poor service work can cause a collision, as well. If a mechanic makes careless mistakes when working on your vehicle, this could lead to accidents.

Call an AL Vehicle Crash Attorney for Help

Now your question has been answered: Can I recover compensation for a single-car accident? Yes, you can. If you weren’t the person who caused your wreck, you shouldn’t have to pay for it. Filing an auto injury claim against those responsible for your single-vehicle wreck is within your rights.

Get help with your claim from an attorney at Henry Dailey Law Firm. A free case review is yours when you call 205-995-2412 or when you complete the online contact form down below.


Start live chat with our team?