Auto Accident Lawyer
Birmingham automobile accident attorney Henry C. Dailey Jr. understands that unexpected accidents happen every day. Auto accidents go far beyond highway crashes and collisions with other cars or trucks. Auto accidents involving motorcycles, bicycles, or pedestrians can have equally devastating effects and leave victims with permanent catastrophic injuries.
After the shock of being in an automobile accident, you are left reeling with questions of what happened, how it happened, how you are going to pay for your mounting medical bills, and how you are going to make up for lost wages. Henry C. Dailey Jr. pursues the negligent parties responsible for your injuries. He develops aggressive legal strategies so you receive the compensation you deserve for the injuries sustained in your auto accident.
Providing all the details surrounding your accident is essential in fully understanding your case. Documentation such as financial records, insurance information and photographs will allow your automobile accident attorney to assess your situation more carefully.
Auto Accident Statistics
According to the Federal Highway Administration, motor vehicle accident injuries are the leading cause of death among Americans ages one to 34. Birmingham auto accident attorneys see the consequences of automobile accidents and know that a driver in an accident has a 45.77 percent chance of suffering injury or fatality.
Auto Accident statistics show that in 2008:
- There were 887 fatal crashes, killing 964 people.
- Every 255 seconds a car accident is reported.
- One person is injured in an auto accident every 15 minutes.
- One person is killed in an auto accident every nine hours.
- Accidents claimed the lives of 95 motorcyclists.
National Auto Accident statistics show:
- Of the 69,000 pedestrians injured in traffic crashes in 2008, 4,378 were killed.
- On average, a pedestrian is injured in an accident every eight minutes, and one is killed every 120 minutes.
- In 2008, 716 pedalcyclists were killed, and an additional 52,000 were injured in traffic crashes.
Contact an auto accident attorney in Birmingham today
Time is a factor, so do not delay. With his aggressive strategies and powerful litigation support, our auto accident attorney does not back down from a fight for the victims of auto accidents, and he seeks the maximum compensation for your pain and suffering. Call 205-995-2412 or contact us online for help with your automobile or trucking accident. Attorney Henry C. Dailey Jr. has the experience, dedication, resources, and resolve to fight for your rights in an auto accident before it is too late.